“Despite our worries, mistakes, or inadequacies—
we are never without the strength of Christ.” *
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart,
my portion forever.
// Psalm 73:26 CSB
Strength rarely looks like what we have come to believe. Strength can look like…
- Calling a friend when you need help.
- Rocking your sick child at 3:00 AM.
- Sending out your resume after 20 years in the same job.
- Sitting bedside with your loved one in the hospital.
- Putting up your profile on a dating app.
- Grabbing a carrot rather than a French fry.
- Waiting to have a biopsy treatment done.
- Getting out of bed in the morning.
What does strength look like for you right now? Where can you intentionally lean into God’s strength rather than rely on your own?
Even when we do not feel strong,
we are never without strength. *
* Portions shared from Christine Caine’s post on Facebook 11/16/21